Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to all Leeds Life Drawing and Drawing Club sessions:
- No drop ins permitted, due to limited capacity and security
- No rollovers permitted
- All sessions must be paid for in advance
- Block bookings are for that term only and cannot be used for the following term
- 10% discount to all drawing club members in the Gallery art shop
In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Leeds Life Drawing (“LLD”) reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to The Gallery at Munro House and Café 164 (the “Venue”) without compensation or refund.
Photography is NOT permitted during any life drawing sessions.
Purchasing from the online shop
We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the LLD Website.
All orders that you place on this Website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- We have identified a pricing or product description error
- There is a system or procurement failure
- Failed customer validation checks
Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
All applications will be read, and we do our best to respond within 7 days.