Join us for a Tutored Life Drawing Session at Harewood House with Leeds Drawing Club!
Introduction to Life Drawing will cover a series of drawing exercises using charcoal and putty rubber, with a nude life model.
Including access to Harewood’s Reynolds Exhibition, this Life Drawing Class will take place in their creative workshop studio space. Specially lit, and in a curated drawing area reflecting the themes, colours and tones of the Reynolds Exhibition, you will receive guidance and helpful tips as you draw, as well as a take home drawing kit at the end of the session.
11th May, 5pm – 7pm
What’s Included in the Price?
- All materials and equipment.
- A take home drawing kit
- Learn how to draw from observation
- An understanding of the materials used
- Self-pour refreshments and a sweet treat
- Access to Harewood’s Grounds, Gardens and House plus entry to their Reynold’s Exhibition
- All materials and equipment are provided
- This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and those who have some experience with Life Drawing
- Further details regarding arrival are emailed out ahead of the workshop start date